Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm such a boo-boo

I feel like such a Looser right now. 
I've neglected my blog
I've neglected my body
I've hit rock bottom, gained a few pounds and have thrown my healthy eating way off.


Over the past few months I've been dealing with a lot.  A recent lay off from my job, failing a class (yes, I failed!), finding new love and just a roller coaster of emotions... I don't know how other people have dealt with me!  There have been some serious go sit your ass in a corner moments as I've tried to dig my way out of feeling so down, sad, emotional and whatever other colorful words you can think of right about now.

But the truth is, I'm fighting, fighting for my sanity back, my health and being completely happy again. 
We all slip and stumble every once in a while and know that it's the getting back up part that really matters.  So here I am back up, my running shoes laced and a portion sized bowl in my hand.  I even went and got my ass kicked in bootcamp last night to jump back on the wagon full steam ahead.  So here we go at this .... Fat to Fit Chick... take TWO!

You ready?? I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment